Front Office Assistant (for our Country Club Office)
General Dentistry 4 Kids is looking for a front office assistant with a friendly smile who enjoys working as part of a Tucson team!
- Friendly personality with excellent customer service skills
- Microsoft office and computer literate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail oriented
- Enjoys working with children.
- Knowledge of dental terminology a plus
- Professional phone etiquette
- Customer service experience
- Clerical - at least 1 year
- Dental experience a plus
- AHCCCS Insurance
If you enjoy working as part a team, have great communication skills, and are friendly, honest, and organized - then apply for this position by clicking here or scroll to the form below
Dental Assistant (for our Valencia Office)
We are currently seeking a Dental Assistant to join our team at our Prince Rd. location in Tucson. The desired candidate for this position will have the following skills/experience:
- Radiology certified
- Coronal polishing certification
- CPR certified
- Prepare treatment rooms and instrument trays
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
- Instruct patients on oral hygiene instruction
- Assist the dentist during examinations and treatment procedures A+ customer service
- Attention to detail
- Multi-task oriented
- Bilingual a plus
- To apply for this position click here or scroll to the form below.
Associate Dentist Needed - Tucson, AZ
General Dentistry 4 Kids is currently searching for an Associate Dentist to join our team in Tucson, AZ!
Our practice provides care primarily for children from 6 months to 21 years old. As an associate, you focus on practicing high-quality dentistry. You'll examine, diagnose, and provide treatment counseling to patients in a comprehensive manner. In addition, you'll be trained on treatment via conscious sedation. We have a history of excellent production. The professional staff allows a doctor to focus on what you do best, dentistry.
The preference is for a General Dentist with 2-3 years minimum experience and eligible to practice Dentistry in Arizona. However, other candidates that prove capable will be considered.
A comprehensive benefits package is offered. To apply for this position click here or scroll to the form below.