Honored To Serve Our MilitaryPublished 10/22/2013
General Dentistry 4 Kids is excited to announce that in the last twelve months we have treated over 330 members of the Davis Monthan family!!
We have proudly been serving families of the Air Force base in Tucson, AZ since 2007 and have come to understand that for military families, not only are the safety and comfort of their children important, but also flexibility and convenience.
Safety and comfort
Our top priority is the safety and comfort of every child. Our team of children’s dentists and trained staff offers a friendly and enjoyable environment to help children overcome any anxiety. Kids enjoy fun games and movies, balloons and even TV’s on the ceiling to watch cartoons during their treatment. In addition, we always allow parents in the treatment room.
Flexibility and Convenience
We work closely with parents to schedule appointments with minimal waiting periods and do our very best to accommodate any emergencies – often on the same day. We are also in-network dental providers with MetLife and TRICARE (United Concordia) and are happy to help with any insurance questions.
Thank you to all of our service members and their families for the sacrifices they make for our country’s freedom. It is our honor to help meet your family’s dental needs.
Please contact us with any questions or to set up an appointment.
- There are currently no posts made in 2017/2018, please check back later!
- Dec. 2014 - Maximize Your Dental Benefits Before December 31st!
- Nov. 2014 - Why You Should Never Delay Dental Treatment
- Oct. 2014 - Teeth-Friendly Halloween Ideas
- Sept. 2014 - Dental Sealants for Children's Teeth
- Aug. 2014 - Is Your Child Missing School Due To Dental Issues?
- July 2014 - When To Wean Kids From Pacificers, Sippy-Cups, Etc.
- June 2014 - Summertime Snacks That Brighten Your Smile
- May 2014 - Health Problems Tied To Gum Disease
- Apr. 2014 - Dental Sedation For Children
- Mar. 2014 - What Parents Should Know About Fluoride
- Feb. 2014 - Children's Dental Health Month
- Dec. 2013 - 7 New Year’s Resolutions For A Healthier Smile
- Nov. 2013 - Use Your Dental Insurance Before The New Year
- Oct. 2013 - Halloween Tips For Treats
- Oct. 2013 - Honored To Serve Our Military
- Sept. 2013 - Baby Tooth Decay: It's Possible & Preventable
- Aug. 2013 - Help Your Child Overcome Fear Of Dentists
- July 2013 - Cosmetic Dentistry For Children, or Not?
- July 2013 - Bad Teeth, Just After Two Weeks!
- June 2013 - Trouble With Fruity Drinks, Treats & Soda
- May 2013 - Children's Dental Care: True or False
- May 2013 - Children's Oral Care Problems
- Apr. 2013 - Breakfast Cereal & Children's Dental Care
- Mar. 2013 - Mouthwashing, Flossing and Kids
- Mar. 2013 - Keeping Your Child's Teeth Healthy
- Feb. 2013 - Tips For A Healthier Mouth (Pt. 2)
- Feb. 2013 - Tips For A Healthier Mouth (Pt. 1)